LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

feeling used
Read 4720 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* June 06, 2005, 10:51:52 AM
­well i whent to this school dance w/ a freind.....everything started o.k. as we dance...but then i got the feeling that he wanted more than just dancing.....so i also hangout w/ my friends and i told my date(friend) to hangout w/ his friends while i go dance w/ my friends....all of a sudden a guy that i don't know if i liked started dancing w/ me and i spend the last half of the dance w/ hm.....well the thing is that we kissed and i got a hikie....afterwards i felt bad for my date because w/out doing it on porpose i ditched him.... i really don't want to go to school because i don't want to see the guy that i danced w/ at all....i mean we always just flirt what should i do

yesenia rramos

June 09, 2005, 12:30:39 AM
­ yesenia:

Well your forum name fits doesn't it (smile). Just kidding. I understand what happened but you do need to take more responsibility than you are especially since you are 18. You are old enough to be up front and shoot straight with a guy especially a friend. Even if he did want more than to just dance you could have talked it over with him and gotten things straight between you and made a commitment. You mistake was you just left your friend hanging there and for a stranger, not very nice. None of us would like to have that done to us, would you?????
You may not want to go to school but facing up to your actions and taking the consequences for your actions is the right and honorable thing to do.
What I would do is go right up to my friend and ask if you could have a private talk with him? Then I would explain myself and apologize for what I did to him and that you know it wasn't right for you to do.
Ask him for his forgiveness and that your heart hurts for what you did as your friendship means more to you than some guy you don't even know. Tell him you are sorry and that you will never put any one above your friendship unless it is love. Try to make him feel good and important in your eyes again. You hurt him no matter how he may act. Think about it, it would hurt you wouldn't it? It would me.
Always treat the other person the way you would want to be treated and you will never have guilt or lose a friend to something so unnecessary and unfulfilling.
Let me know if your friend will talk and if you talk it worked it out and he was willing to bring back the love of your friendship and go on from there.
I hope he is forgiving and is willing to spend the summer with his female friend. I want you two to work it out and be able to make mistakes and go back to where you were before you acted human like we all do.
Please write me and let me know how it turns out.
It isn't the end of the world nor should it be the end of your friendship. All I am saying is leading up to his forgiving you and
realizing you are human and he has made mistakes too. To look deeper into your relationship and hopefully it was built on more than a few mistakes. I hope it is built on love and trust. I will hope for that.
I will look for the ending to your story and pray it is a happy one.
Mary-Anne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.