LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

EDs, depression, drug dependent, downward spiral
Read 4862 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* December 09, 2001, 10:00:37 PM
­ Hi. Not really sure what to expect from this page.. just found it in browsing.
here is my situation.
I have been having some severe difficulties with possible anorexia. I was recently hospitallized for an intentional overdose and was sent to a psychiatrist.. I have difficulties opening up.. even to my psychiatrist. since I have gotten out of the hospital things have gotten much worse.. I'm not seeing a therapist or anything although I know that I should. I guess I'm not really looking for advice... just someone to vent to.

* January 07, 2002, 12:26:26 PM
­­ >Hi. Not really sure what to expect from >this page.. just found it in browsing.
me too
>here is my situation.
>I have been having some severe difficulties >with possible anorexia. I was recently >hospitallized for an intentional overdose >and was sent to a psychiatrist.. I have >difficulties opening up.. even to my >psychiatrist. since I have gotten out of >the hospital things have gotten much >worse.. I'm not seeing a therapist or >anything although I know that I should. I >guess I'm not really looking for advice... >just someone to vent to.
I've just started at a unit for people with problems like you and other problems too - I have been having problems with axienty ( but i still can't spell it) Please try to work through with your psychiatrist because they are there to help, also ask if you can be refered to a therapist or even a special unit to help you get better - you don't say whether you are in school or work on anything and how your current problem has effected it? How would you like to mail me - say i could vent to you and you to me?

Snackmosphere = The 95% air inside bags of potato chips.