LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

my crush
Read 5050 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* August 20, 2012, 08:28:39 PM
 :(i have a crush on a boy i never fell in love but only with him.he is a ultimate nerd,while i am an average nerd.i lost control of myself when i looked at him i.e i would fall when i see him,and if by any chance he comes close to me i would feel quite warm.he knows that i have a crush on him because he caught me on many occasions looking at him.when i get sad i would make my love songs with him inside.he start to look at me now and i would like to know if he likes me or not? and a boy who likes me which in i don't my crush and him are friends  and my girlfriend likes my crush,until a day her friend called him over and said that my friend likes him,he then smiled walked away without saying a word.i really like him but he is now going on to start his  tertiary education this year he is 17 years of age and i will be 16 next year whereby i am going to finish high school and i don't know what to do. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(