LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

Girlfriend Trouble
Read 4580 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* February 25, 2005, 01:57:47 PM
­Well this all dates back to the first message i wrote a long time ago. After that situation was all over i got another girlfreind named Danniel. Things were going great until I was out at a party without her Beacause she was grounded or something. But there were alot of drugs at this party, i dont really do drugs that often but you know peer pressure. Anyways there was this girl at the party and we were both messed up on drugs. And so we didnt have sex but we got as close as you could get. Well the next day i went and talked to my girlfreind in hopes that she would be nice enough to give me a second chance. Sadly i was not given one... after that it was all down hill, i started becoming a drug addict along with my friends. After about a month of doing all that crap I got a new g/f. But that didnt last to long(only a week). and then things got much worse my mom found out i was on drugs and took me out of school and put me in home schooling. So now at the end of the school year i have to make a choice to live with my dad in Long Beach, CA and live a good life. Or live where i am now and be with my friends which is good but be on drugs which is bad..............HELP

February 25, 2005, 06:04:31 PM
­Gee I fail to see a question here? Am I missing something or are you missing something. I will bet on me that you are missing something like the “big picture.” Let’s look at your choices and all wonder what should you do daaaaah? It is like you are asking should I pick getting over my addiction to drugs, cleaning up my act, getting myself straight and finding real friends, a real girl friend, doing well in school, so I can have a good future ahead of me, being with people who love and care about me. Ooooh or should I go down hill to skid row shooting up and snorting until I have totally destroyed my mind and body with people who say they are my friends but if you really understood drug friends you would know they don’t give a crap about you or themselves. Oooh and maybe I will be lucky and end up dead or at least in long term drug rehab where I carry monkey on my back for life. Since addiction never ever ends you just control it minute by minute and it is a miserable agonizing daily fight. IMUS on MSNBC who now is clean and sober but lost about 30 years of his life to drugs and alcohol now is 69. He says he still fights the urge every day it is called “craving” and it never EVER goes away or gets any better. Think about that to have to fight a powerful urge every minute of the day for life man that is a bad sentence right there. Oh yeah I see a real either or question here. What are you nuts? Do you care about yourself or not? You go to California if you care one ounce about yourself and straighten your life up fast while you still can think straight and have not done too much damage to your body or your mind. I don’t usually come down on anyone, but I don’t get many teens who have choices like you and then wonder which one to take. I want you to live and have a happy and successful life so you don’t even need to be thinking about what to do what to do. You GO NOW AND DON”T LOOK BACK!
You write me and tell me you are gone and that you are off the crap all of it and that you have found some real friends and even found a nice girl who is clean and straight. Rent the movie “Clean and Sober” and look at yourself if you have any doubts after my letter. You are a sacred young person as far as I am concerned. You are not to be thrown away so help me help you, write me and tell me you are going now and you are get the picture and want to have all the good life has to offer not the seedy side and end up a tragedy that never had to happen. I have a teen who’s sister died a few months ago accidental OD only 18 years old. The sister can’t get over her sister’s death and it is now destroying her. Don’t be another statistic, get your 15 minutes of fame and be somebody you can look in the mirror and really like.
No choice here, you don’t even have a question. You just have a move to make and as soon as possible. I am more of a friend to you than those jerks you hang with. I have worked rehab for many years I have seen the deaths, destruction and broken hearts of families and I have been to the morgue. GO!
Mary-Anne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.