LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

its depressingg reallly important i need adviceee!! plzzzz:(
Read 4636 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* February 25, 2009, 05:34:03 PM
im so sad i dumped my ex boyfriend december 4th  we dated for 3 month i dumped him hes the biggest player but i still love him we still talk we chilled 4 times when we were dating after i dumped him he told me to come see him that was 2 month after dumping him he kept valling me i finaly chill and we just kiss and cuddle thats all we ever do when i was chilling with him he told me he lieks some other girl i got jelous so i told him i lik his best friends then he stoped talking he kept asking me why i like his best friend then he was acting akward we stoped tlaking a while then i left his place he private called me 15 minutes after then he stoped talking to me for like a week and a half then he makes another new email and adds me and today i call him he said he'll call me back on my cell but he didn't so i don't know
  wat should i do i alwatys play hard to get i fianlly give in i get hurt but my dignity is too high and everyone knows that but i hide it all in which is loving him and he was my only ans first boyfriend and he knows that