LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

time has changed
Read 4873 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* August 23, 2005, 10:47:49 PM
­me and my boyfriend are going to diferent high school's and i dont know if we should still continue our realationship one reason why we can't continue is because we are both big flirts even though i want to make this work i just don't know how as much as i love time has changed were not in middle school anymore.so please help me.

September 01, 2005, 01:37:32 AM
­ Nene:

I think you answered your own question. You are young, you should flirt so should he. Don’t get so serious so young. It is a smorgasbord at your age enjoy this time and let him. I don’t think anyone marries the person they dated at 14. You seem to be comfortable with both of you flirting. You could date each other, stay friends and also go out with other people. Sit down and talk together and make an agreement that you both can live with. Now if he says he doesn’t want you to date or flirt yet you know he is doing one or both then that isn’t fair. It has to be a mutual agreement and what one can do so can the other. You have just started high school and you should enjoy these years. So make a date and sit down talk about it. You can still love him and just go out for fun with other people same for him. Try it and see, you both can always come back and ask to change the arrangement, not saying it would change if one is having a good time the way it is. But since you are both flirts I have a feeling the arrangement would work well for you both and you could still see each other.
Think about it, have the talk if you like this idea and then write me back and let me know what the outcome is OK?
Hope this helps, let me know,
Mary-Anne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.