LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

I need some *REAL* advice
Read 2988 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* May 13, 2002, 10:42:16 PM
­My story is long and complicated....basically I am recovering from depression. A month ago my dad beat me up, and I am trying to get over it. I feel clingy...and I want to cling to my boyfriend. But he is not around. This June it will be a year for the two of us. It has been a long distance relationship we both fought hard for. Now he is living in Arizona with all his best friends who like to get in trouble. Back in October I even found out he cheated on me when he was living there before. He has been flip flopping back and forth through California, Utah, and Arizona. Its causing alot of stress. We used to talk daily...and now I haven't even heard from him today and it makes me feel so depressed. I think I am addicted to our relationship. How can I not feel so dependent on him. How can I get over him so whatever he does it does not affect my emotional state. I love him, and I am not going to break up with him, I just wish I had someone to talk to. So if any one has any advice or could help me out! that would be great! : )
Justine