LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

Don't talk to strangers! (off-forum, anyway.)
Read 27382 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
April 03, 2010, 10:08:35 PM
Hi Everyone: I am worried that people are coming to this forum and trying to contact you outside the forum. Do not answer these people. Never answer anyone you don't feel comfortable with. I have not nor will I ever have someone write you representing me in any way. I will only write you as Administrator of this forum and no one can get in and be the Administrator, but me.

Please be careful and do not give out any information about yourself or believe that someone is necessarily writing to "help" you. I am a professional. I have this website and credentials to prove who I am. Write me and/or forward the message to me. I will handle it from there. Be safe, learn, get the answers you are asking for and have fun!

MaryAnne
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 08:12:53 PM by MaryAnne »

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.