LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

When You Feel Alone and Have No One To Talk To.
Read 5150 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
February 06, 2005, 02:45:14 AM
­You are always welcome to write on the forum and even ask others to write you back so you can talk something out. I check the forum daily and will answer as soon as I can.
So if you need to talk something out write it here and I for sure will answer you but also others who know what you are going through or just want to talk too will write you.
If you get any unwanted or recieve anything that makes you the least bit uncomfortable you write me on LFA Dear MaryAnne page and I will take care of it.
This site will be kept as safe as I can possibly make it for all of you. I have Moderators, I have my ways to make sure I can keep you as safe as possible on the Internet. Just remember don't give out anything to anyone I don't care who they say they are or promise you. You write me with the information and I will give it out to the right people.
Otherwise know this is your "safe place" to come and talk to a professional, adult who cares and will be here for you 24/7 and has been up and running for since 2000.

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.