LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

After the relationship is over
Read 3426 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* July 14, 2004, 01:35:08 AM
­Me and my now ex-girlfriend even after we broke up continued to see eachother kiss/get sexual even after we broke up. She kissed a few guys durring the 8 months we were together (2 guys 5 different times) and ever since the first few times its happened the relationship went downhill. It ended and got back a few times but this time it seems pretty dead, but I know it could start up again any moment. Anyway, I attempted to block her out of my life completly and told her to stop contacting me because i thought it would be the best way to deal with the breakup, because continuing to see her just made it harder. Its been about 5 days now and its been pretty hard for me. I dont know about for her, her friends tell me she plays it off like she doesnt care etc...etc... she still wants to hang out saying that she doesnt want a relationship but even 2 weeks ago she asked me to go out again. Im just in a confused tough situation. I like her, alot, I might even love her. She does have love for me, I know she does. Im afraid to go back out with her and get attached again wich can happen very easily for us, we get along so easily and so well. But Im afraid to because of what she might do again. Cheat.....im just rambling haha, i dont know what to do though.

* July 16, 2004, 03:29:49 PM
­hey i kno its a hard situation to comprehend trust me i kno i have kinda gone through the same situation but like i was neva cheated on if it was me i honestly i would try really hard to get a new gf or some1 to fill her spot in ur heart the fact that she cheated on u should help u get ova her faster shes not worth it if she doesnt feel the same way about u

its not fair to u to go through pain while she goes and makes out with other guys i wish i could help more but this is all i got right now i wihs u the best and i hope everything comes out alright