LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

My girlfreind is mad at me
Read 3116 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* March 11, 2004, 09:41:30 PM
­Sigh.. this is making me pissed.. i didint call her for 2 days.. and then on the 3rd day i call her and everything i say shes like ok w/e ok w/e so on and so on. then im like im sorry i didint call you and she's like you didint call me for 2 days... then she said can I call u back im having some phone problems ( wich she didint ) and she didint call for about 2 hours. ( it was about 7pm when i called her and now its 9pm, she cant talk after 10 ) so i call her and im like.. Allie, im really sorry and she says Ok ( like w/e ) and i say ive been having problems with my dad.. and weve been fighting alot. and she's says what kind of problems and i say just problems ( didint want to tell her ) and shes like ok... you still didint call for 2 days.. 48 hours.. after she said that she asked if i was still goin to her freind b-day party in a mad tone of voice. then we said bye.

what can i do to tell her how sorry i am.. weve been dating for 2 and a half months.. and i dont think she beleives me that im sorry.. Is there anything i can do or say to her?? where both 15.

Blind side

* March 15, 2004, 05:33:23 PM
­ Hi blindside,

Geez! talk about dramatic! ok. First, u did nothing wrong. there is no rule saying that you have to ring your girlfriend every single day!

Alot of teenage girls when they first start dating go skitz over little things like how often you call them. and most the time its because they feel very insecure about how their bf feel about them and that they might not like them anymore. i know that when i was at school my friends would be going crazy because their bf didnt call them. i would ask them, why is that so terrible. most the time they replied with, 'what if he doesnt like me any more, if he realy liked me then they would want to call every day'. now you and i know that this is just crazy talk and just because you dont ring your gf everyday it doesnt mean that you dont like her any less. you have a life apart from her, your whole world doesnt revolve around her and that is a really healthy way to be.

However, your gf doesnt seem to see it that way. You apologized and explained that you have been having some problems with your dad. that was all you needed to do.you only need to apologize once(not that you did anything terrible anyway!) Just because she wants to be dramatic about this, it doesnt mean that you have to buy into it and jump through her hoops.

So where do we go from here. Ok so if you want to patch things up you will have to try talking to her again and ask her why she is so upset about the fact that you didnt call her. ask her why it is so important that you talk every single day. Explain to her that you have things in your life apart from her and just because you dont call her everyday, it doesnt mean that you dont like her any less. And also, if she really wants to talk to you, why cant she call you?. it goes both ways ya know! Maybe you can both agree on a certain amout of time you want to spend together a week.

So hopefully this will clear the air and she wont go ape next time you dont call her. If she is still angry at you after you have talked about this and still keeps this behaviour up, it is up to you to decide whether you want to stay in the relationship and put up with it. I mean, there is no justified reason for her to be angry at you and to go on about it for so long. you didnt do anything terrible. so you will have to decide whether the relationship is more fun than a nusiance. hopefully she will get over it and see that you still like her just as much and theres no need to get so worked up.

well let me know how it turns out. good luck.

Take care.
*Tina*