LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

My boyfriend..
Read 3284 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* March 02, 2004, 05:57:17 PM
­My boyfriend broke up with me this weekend and i was kind of expecting it because he had been acting kind of strnage towards me the week before. He told me he was to busy to have a girlfriend right now. He really is a sweet guy and I think he would tell me the truth about why he was breaking up with me, but how can i be sure? i mean how am i supposed to know whether he was breaking up with me for the reason that he said or because he just wasnt interested in me anymore?
i am going to prom with him but today i was talking to him on the internet and he asked me if i was still going with him. and i said yes, why wouldnt i be going with you? hes like theres this girl in my spanish class that wants to go. and i'm like who is she? and hes like dont worry about it. so i was like listen, if you are liking this girl
i want you to have fun on prom night with somone you are really going to enjoy and i think you should go with her. hes like no.. she has a boyfriend, and besides i couldnt do that to you. what do i do? hes such a sweet guy and i want him to be happy on prom night. how do i know if he wants to go with me or someone else and how do i tell if hes still interested in going out with me again after this hectic point in his life is over??? thanx for reading this!!

***heartbroken***

* March 11, 2004, 06:21:29 AM
­ Hi.

ok, first thing, i have to let you in on a little secret. if a guy really wants a girl, no matter, whats happening, he will go to all lengths to persue her. So i would not buy his 'im too busy'. guys are never too busy for the girl they really wanna be with. Also, the fact that he told you that there is another girl he likes, is a his way of letting you know that he has no intentions of going out with you again. If a guy wants to get back with you, the last thing he is going to tell you is the other girls he likes! So im sorry to say that i really doubt that he wants to get back with you.

And secondly, your worrying so much about him being happy at the prom, well what about you! dont you come first! what will make you have a good time, who do you want to go with.
Now you want to know if he wants to go with you or someone else to the prom. well to me it sounds like he already tried to tell you that he wanted to bring someone else.See guys may not be the most clear and direct communicators, they are mostly dont have enough guts and drop hints here an there.So if you still want to go with him, then you need to talk to him and ask him if he wants to truely go with you. clear the air, cause i doubt your going to enjoy the night if your worried about whether he is really happy being there with you.So be open and honest about it. Talk to him and ask him to be honest. ask him if there is any chance he wants to get back with you after this 'hecti perios' ends and if he wants to go with you to the prom. communication is the key my friend.

Good luck.

Take care.
*Tina*