LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

a friend in need of help right a way....
Read 3248 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* February 13, 2002, 11:13:36 AM
­ hi my name is kelly i have a couple of friends that are in some seriouse,
trouble, they are not together as a couple but found them doing things that partners do.
well one is 18yrs old and the otheris 16 yr old well now she is pregnant, and he isnt ready to be a father and she isnt ready to be a mother ive been talking to them actually they came to me for advice because i am a mother of one and all alone, so they thought that they would get good advice, well i believe i gave them the best advice, but now she is pulling away from him and said that she will give him a decision in 1 week and 1 day on what she wants to do, then she also said something about giving it up for adoption, well he dont ant that, and she doesnt care what he wants she said she can do it all by her self. well as he sits here scared off his behind, what are some things that he can do about having the right to say and make a decision too, oh and she also said that if she can make her self lose the child she would rather do that i told her that is very wrong.. i told her having a abortion wasnt killing her baby it was like she was giving back to god hands until she or they were ready to raise it, they are way to young to deal with this and i am feeling really sad for the father and concerned, please help me with the best advice, ever. we would really appreciate it in all ways. and he would like to know if he should go to her father and tell him because she wont tell her parents at all, she is 16 she cant do this alone shes being crazy stupid i think that is it because 3 of her friends are pregnant as well, and they are trying to tell her to have it, i told her that it is different for all individuals some may have parents and friends to help and some may only have them selfs but she wont listen to any one please help......
thanks so much,
concerend/confused friend

February 15, 2002, 10:29:18 PM
­ Kelly:

I wrote you personally before you put up your question to the forum. Maybe someone else will have an idea but I am going to put my response up plus ssme additions since you put the question up. I feel you want to share with the community. What I wanted to know is, has anything changed like has the girl made her decision or is she still looking at options???? No use writing if she is not open. Unless the father goes to court to get his rights heard and as I told you he would have more power if he told his parents and they helped him going to the D.A. office. Let me know if she is open still or if it is too late for my suggestions. Kelly also ask her if she would meet me on line?????
Waiting to hear from you.
MaryAnne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.