LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

How much do you know about your Medical Rights?
Read 4347 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
October 16, 2001, 08:41:52 PM
­I have been getting a lot of email from people who are in need of medical help and can not get it for one reason or the other, no money, no insurance, doctor won't refer to mental health help, doctor refused to see them anymore because of loss of insurance.
How many of you know that the medical profession can not do any of these things to you?
I have all over both my sites knowledge is power and I want you to all have the knowledge to get the care you need when you need it and how you need it.
Write me if you have questions about what any of your medical rights are. Let me see if I can help. Don't suffer, don't go into withdrawals, don't just stop your medications because you ran out and don't believe you have no rights.
MaryAnne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.