LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

Looking for love
Read 5134 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* May 12, 2002, 09:28:45 PM
­Im a fat geek, Its not a derogative term, it just means im slightly more anti-social then some and I am on the computer ALOT more, and im overweight.

Im also a gamer, I play lots of games.
Im mature as far as opinions and morals go, but not as far as responsibility and 'age standards'(playing with toys watching cartoons) go. Im a big kid with morals.
The whole thing is, up until a few weeks ago I thought I wanted sex, yep thats right, im admitting something embarassing. through church sex lost most of its meaning.

the problem is now, now Ive only been on one date ever and I want a long term relationship(life long). However, due to my lack in social skills, my fear of rejection, and my general lack of experience I cant get a date, and If I had a date I wouldnt know what to do. I dont know what I want. HELP?

'Looking and finding the wrong answer is always less painful than missing out on the right answer.'

* August 23, 2005, 10:59:39 PM
­i think maybe if you focused on how you try to go with some girls you like and if that doesn't help then make the change for yourself.

* February 19, 2007, 03:19:12 PM
­ok I'm on the computer alot, Im heavy, I'll admit it. You lack social skills, you dont need to be a very social person to love sum1 and if you wanna date just to have sex then u mine as well forget it. Not every girl u'll ever meet is automatically interested in that. You dont have to be mr.popular to have a girl like u. If u have to be sumthin ur not just for a girl, then shes not worth ur time. oOo yea just so u no, there is nuttin wrong with sum cartoons =P.. heck i even watch cartoons, there cute. lol. You dont date sum1 for life, there r ppl who dont usually last that long, u last life long if u rly luv each other. I'm srry if i offend u in anyway, I just wanted u to no all that. if u wanna gf, make some girly friends and work ya way up, theyll end up rly liken u.

woooow....