LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

SAFE PLACE
Read 4619 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
April 08, 2005, 09:59:28 PM
­This is a place to come when you have something that is so confidential. It has to be totally no matter what kept within the bounds of my Oath as an Ordained Minister.
I still must make it known that if your life or another peron's life is in danger I will make the decision to do whatever I can to protect both of you. I believe in life and that there is always, someway, somehow to work out all problems, situations and issues.
This is not to say that I would go to the authorities it just says I will protect the lives of those involved.
This is a place you can ask anything in confidence and know you are safe. I will give you only the truth as you want to see it.
This is your “Safe Place” where you can come and know that no one will find you, lie to you or set you up. You can tell me anything here.
You can even come here and just talk. You don’t have to want advice just want to ventilate, get it out of your system, GO FOR IT. You tell me what you want and need. I will help you in every way I can under the powers that be.

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.