LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

Need help: Pain with Fibromyalgia and Arthritis
Read 4842 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
February 26, 2002, 09:09:03 AM
­ Dear MaryAnne,
I HAVE FIBROMIALGIA AND ARTHIRITS OF MY JOINTS THIS IS VERY PAINFUL AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE COPING ANY SUGGESTIONS THANKS NORMA L.

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.

February 26, 2002, 09:09:54 AM
­ Norma:

I know some of what you go through and I am so sorry. I don’t know if you see a doctor for this or not but it seems that the miracle drug for both of these afflictions is Vioxx. You have to have a doctor’s prescription for it.
Now is you are already on it and you are still having trouble coping well I probably can give you lots of suggestions because I live in excruciating pain 24/7 from several problems. I couldn’t take anything strong enough to even lighten my pain so I have been creative and made up many ways that I have taught myself to deal with pain and am coping great. Sure I hurt but I function all day. I can’t do what normal people do but I am up from 5am to 12midnight and I could never do that before I taught myself these coping skills.
Since you didn’t put what you are looking for I gave you the Vioxx and if you are ever in need to know how to cope either without the medication or with it just write me and I will write it up for you. It is quite lengthy so I don’t want to write it if you are not in need of it. So I will wait and see what you say. I hope I helped you with the Vioxx and that you get out of pain very soon. Pain is the most crippling thing I can think of in people. It takes away your whole life and personality. You are no longer a part of life just watching. It is sad for the millions of us who live in terrible pain without much support from anyone.
So I hope I have helped some or can be of some help.
I do care what happens to you so let me know that you are either all right or that you wanted something different from me and tell me what that is and I will be more than happy to help you until the pain is under control.
MaryAnne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.

February 26, 2002, 09:13:03 AM
­ THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE... I FEEL LIKE A BABY TO
COMPLAIN BUT MY WORLD AS I KNEW IT IS UPSIDE DOWN.. AND I FEEL SO GUILITY. IS
THIS COMMON? I REALLY NEED MENTAL HELP MOST OF ALL RIGHT NOW. DO YOU HAVE
ANY SUGGESTIONS?? I BLESS YOU FOR EVEN TAKING TIME YO ANSWER MY LETTER.
THIS GIVES ME NEW HOPE FOR THE WORLD AT LARGE... THANK YOU-THANK YOU- YOU
ARE WONDERFUL!! YOUR NEW FRIEND NORMA