LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

my parents don't like my boyfriend!
Read 4727 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* July 07, 2006, 10:02:08 PM
­mom hates him! she thinks he's poor when he's not! she wants me to marry a millionaire! i love him, first time for me to ever feel that way towards anyway, I wanna be with him. but she keeps on annoying me, tellin me not to go out with him not to talk much on the fone! Idoubt if he proposed and came here to my house my family won't approve of him! ddunno what to do pleeeeeeeeeeeeease help, I do luv him so much, but he's just not that rich to *satisfy* my parents. he keeps on tellin me that that's MY freedom and my choice of husband and it doesn't have tod o anything with my parents. I'm totally lost! please help

July 12, 2006, 02:21:13 PM
­ Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to let you know that I am writing to Alaa privately via email. I did respond to her letter and we are writing daily right now. So know that I am helping her with her communication problems and b/f and parent problems.
I will always answer your letters. Some people choose to go private and write through the website.
So I post these kinds of responses so you all know that I am answering the person and just not letting them hang there with no help.
If Alaa wants to share anything with the community she is free to write on here to give you all an update but as with all of you that write privately I keep what you say and what we discuss in complete confidence and always will respect that.
That is what this site is for your private and safe place to get whatever help you are looking for and where you can open up freely and tell it like it is and know that it will never go anywhere. Your thoughts and feelings are respected always.
Mary-Anne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.