LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

i need help
Read 4655 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* September 10, 2005, 05:22:49 PM
­My girlfriend and i have been dating for a little over 2 years now, except for a 2 month pereod where we broke up. During that two month pereod she had sex with one guy and fooled around with another. I wouldnt care so much since we were broken up except for when we got back togeather and i asked her what she did she lied to me. I had to find out from a friend. Now i have a part of me that cant come to trust anything she says anymore. Its like when she is not with me i wonder what she is or is not doing. And to make it worse she acts like she didnt do anything wrong by lying to me about it. Also it seems like she doesnt want me around her at times. Yet she complains that we never do anything but watch tv and study together, and rather than lighten her load of things she does she just added more things onto it. I wish we could have back what we had when we first started dating. I dont know what to do it seems like the more i treat her like a princess, wich is how i treat every woman, the more she hates me for it. It seems like i cant win.