LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

Fiance treats me very bad what to do?
Read 5348 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
March 14, 2002, 08:38:20 PM
­ Dear MaryAnne,
My fiance can say some cruel things. He tells me I need to seek counciling but he refuses to go. When I want sex he tells me to go sit at a bar and I can find all I want. I am not allowed to tell him my feelings because he gets mad and threatens to end relationship and if I dont like what he has to say to get out. He often makes plans that dont include me and we rarely go out. There is very little kissing or affection, and when we do have sex its on his terms. He tells me I am crazy suffocating, and I am never allowed to have my say in anything. He was the sweetest person when we met , now he barely knows I exist. What should I do?

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.

March 14, 2002, 08:39:09 PM
­ Janet:

This is the simplest response I have ever given “GET OUT.” That is what you should do. You couldn’t do worse so you are not losing anything and gaining everything. You have a sure deal on your situation, no doubts in the decision and why.
God Bless and do it Janet, care enough about you and do it.
I am here if you need me for any guidance or support and I am sure many others will offer the same.
MaryAnne

Where you know you can come for Professional, personal, right on target advice, life skills, crisis intervention,ask questions, confide in guaranteed help. With all the traps, scams, perverts and sites out there that are very unsafe, this site is your safe place. I have been doing this for 10 years.