LFA Café

LFA Café

Register

not sure what to do with myself.
Read 6771 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
* July 02, 2007, 07:42:59 PM
­I'm new here, and i'm just looking for some advice as what to do. To start off, i'm 15, and i suffer from depression and anxiety. Lately its gotten much worse and i've been feeling so low for a few weeks now. The thing is that my life is absolutely wonderful, I get striaght A's, have a supportive boyfriend, am starting up my own sewing/screen printing business. But even though I have no reason to feel so depressed i still am. I used to get really excited about doing things, but lately i haven't, i've dreaded getting out of bed each day, and all i want to do is sleep. I know it will pass, this has happened before I don't want to tell anyone about how low i've been feeling because i don't want to make a big deal about it, and mess up how great the rest of my life is. My boyfriend, knows about how i feel but i'm tired of making him worry about me, when i feel low, he feels low too. I also cut myself, just for relief from the anxiety attacks. I know its not healthy, but its not out of control or anything, i don't cut my wrists, only on my hips, where underwear or a swimsuit would cover. after two years even my doctor hasn't noticed yet. I think it would be nice to have someone to talk to about how i'm feeling that i'm detached from, like a therapist but i really don't want to talk to my parents about geting one, i hate the way my dad looks when he's worried about me. I don't want to cause any trouble, so i'm not sure what to do, What do you think?